Saturday, February 2, 2013

Roomies!

Ok I just wanted to gush about my roomies for a little bit.  Well...they are...pretty much amazing!  I am living with 3 other girls, and they are all so sweet!

My roommate--the actual girl I am sharing a bedroom with--was the first one I met.  Her name is Kathleen Doll, and she is about the cutest thing ever.  Her nickname is Doll, isn't that the most adorable thing haha?! She is a junior at Chapman University in California, and she is from Aurora, Colorado (aka the same town the movie theater shooting happened).  She is a Political Science/ Psychology Major with a minor in Women's Studies.  So far we have had a great time together, she is super goofy, so we are just 2 peas in a pod haha.

The next girl I met is Laura, she is from Cali in like the Bay area.  She also goes to Chapman, but her and Doll didn't know each other before.  She is a Business major, but she is a little more into the marketing side, so we get along quite well.

The last roommate I met was Elise, she is from Minnesota and she is like the nicest person I have ever met.  She goes to Bethany College  in Minnesota, and they only have about 1,000 students.  She is all about some crafting, and she is super into little artsy things, and both her and Doll love to cook too!!  She is a Sociology major with Art minors.

So far we have had so much fun together!  We have gotten to hang out a lot the past couple of days, and it has been a complete blast.  I honestly don't think I could have had better roommates.  We are all so open to meeting new people, and trying all new things. It's just so refreshing how open everyone is here!

I am just so excited to see what this semester brings.  So far it's looking pretty freakin awesome.

Ciao!
Doll, Laura, Moi, Elise















No comments:

Post a Comment